POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Spaces in command line : Re: Spaces in command line Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:27:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spaces in command line
From: bob h
Date: 7 Feb 2002 11:03:21
Message: <3c62a549@news.povray.org>

news:nc556u86ap6qk6p4tj1c84lfc4bm9df8f3@4ax.com...

> try replace whole +o statement with
>
> Output_File_Name="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VB98\TexEdit"

Without trying that I must say that I don't believe you can use the INI
keywords on a command line prompt.  One never can tell until one tries
though  :-)

That program.png is just the failed attempt at making a c:\program (files)
render I guess.
Have you tried the shortened naming method, Gail?
+oC:\Progra~1\Micros~1\VB98\TexEdit
The first six characters then a tilde ~ and whatever number needed (Might be
several Microsoft folders).

bob h