POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.books : Time for eBooks? : Re: Time for eBooks? Server Time
18 May 2024 13:30:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Time for eBooks?
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 7 Feb 2002 10:18:20
Message: <3c629abc@news.povray.org>
"Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote :

> but I think I'd miss the
> tactile quality of a paperback.

    I think we all agree on that. But as I said, there are advantages once
you get used to the lack of that quality that make up for the loss in many
cases.

> Doesn't the 'orrible one mind? ;)

    Um... do you mean the cat? She really misses trying to mark the edge of
my book and attempting to lay on it while I read it. Like I said, we all
agree that the tactile quality is important.