POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : bad flickering : Re: bad flickering Server Time
6 Oct 2024 11:38:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bad flickering
From: Emmanuel Tatto
Date: 5 Feb 2002 16:29:20
Message: <3c604eb0@news.povray.org>
Yop, I'm using a RealMagic card to display on TV and Monitor the clip.
Well, I'm going to burn the SVCD and try on my DVD player to see if the
flickering's still there...

For complement : I'm using VBR, since CBR is bad crap on any DVD player ;
the flickering occurs at any bitrate, even at max 2.6MBit/s, which is the
max for SVCD standard, and the resolution is standard SVCD, i.e. 480x576,
for a PAL MPEG-2.

de news: 3C5FB811.3B3D73D5@atosorigin.com...