POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.books : Time for eBooks? : Re: Time for eBooks? Server Time
18 May 2024 09:49:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Time for eBooks?
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 5 Feb 2002 07:54:56
Message: <3c5fd620@news.povray.org>
"Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote :

> "This book is made of 100% recycled trees"
>
> The only thing I find e-books tolerable for is when I know the book well
and
> just want to search for something in particular.

    That's what I thought until I started using them regularly. While they
will never replace paper for me, I have acquired a taste for reading on the
screen. I choose a large font and readjust my chair for a more relaxed
position and move my keyboard so that I can reach the page-down key from
where my arm naturally lays...