POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Poser 3 on Computer Arts cover disk this month (feb) : Re: Poser 3 on Computer Arts cover disk this month (feb) Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:31:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser 3 on Computer Arts cover disk this month (feb)
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 4 Feb 2002 19:15:35
Message: <3c5f2427$1@news.povray.org>
This affected me a while back when I wrote a double page POV tutorial for
PCReview, a UK based PC mag (now defunct, but published by Future
Publishing). The tutorial ran, but without POV on the cover CD, and I
suspect that it was only down to my pointing out to the magazine editor that
Future Publishing were not allowed to distribute POV, that it wasn't put on
the CD AGAIN!

BTW, did anyone actually see that tutorial? It was very basic, but I was
pleased by it. I can't remember offhand which issue it was in, but it was a
couple of years ago.

All the best,

Andy Cocker