POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : teacher needs help : Re: teacher needs help Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:25:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: teacher needs help
From: Ben Chambers
Date: 3 Feb 2002 03:33:31
Message: <3c5cf5db@news.povray.org>
"wrestler" <mew### [at] starbandnet> wrote in message
> I know there are some online tutorials, are there any that are
particularly
> good that you would recommend?  Eventually we are going to work on some

Absolutely - those that come with the documentation.

As for learning the SDL, I would recommend you make a "wish-list" of things
you don't know how to (or know that you cannot) do, and then start poking
around the docs (and this NG) looking for possible solutions and/or
work-arounds.  Oh, and feel free to use things where they weren't intended;
it makes life interesting :)

...Chambers