POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bolts : Re: Bolts (POV image attatched) 30KB Server Time
27 May 2024 01:57:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bolts (POV image attatched) 30KB
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 1 Feb 2002 17:12:48
Message: <3c5b12e0@news.povray.org>
my only complaint is that the blur seems to cut to sharply between not
blurred and blurred. that is, on the bottom bolt atleast.

perhaps though it is just due to where that bolt is placed. like if it had
more of the bolts head in the not-quite-so-blurred part then the blur might
look more gradual.

other than that, it looks stunning