POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.books : 2nd Post with Meaning :) : 2nd Post with Meaning :) Server Time
7 May 2024 12:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  2nd Post with Meaning :)
From: Mitchell Waite
Date: 30 Jan 2002 19:26:07
Message: <3c588f1f$1@news.povray.org>
I am the second poster and in an attempt to show that this list will have
value, I actually have something to say <wink>.

We are starting a new POV Ray book and it is shaping up to be the end all,
be all, best ever book on POV Ray. It will be in (ta da) full color, and (I
hope) fully reviewed and sanctioned by the POV Ray team. The book will be
between 700 and 1000 pages long, and will not compete with but rather will
enchance the documentation. A PDF version of it will be available as well.

If you are interested in earning some royalty off all the fun you have had
with this program, please email me at mit### [at] dnaicom. I will sign you up
to our discussion list, send our outline and help you determine what areas
you would like to contribute to.

Sincerely

Mitch Waite
Publisher of the Very First POV Ray book Ray Tracing Creations

Mitch Waite Group
Agent, Author, Publisher, Packager
From How to Wow
www.mitchwaite.com