POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bolts : Bolts Server Time
5 May 2024 19:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  Bolts
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 30 Jan 2002 05:05:21
Message: <3c57c561@news.povray.org>
Hi,

It's been a long while since I posted anything, but as I very recently
FINALLY got a new pc (1Ghz Athlon, 256 Meg DDR etc), I'm POV-ing again.

This piece was inspired by a BRAZIL render - maybe some of you have seen it.
If so, you'll be able to see that mine comes nowhere near the
photorealistism of that work. Mine is definitely a WIP. I don't like the
textures, nor can I even approach the contrast from dark to light of the
BRAZIL render (even though that artist mentions using post-processing, I
still feel that my render could be improved. Maybe using radiosity was a bad
idea.)

Anyway, any comments would be welcome.

All the best,

Andy Cocker