POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : january insert menu bonus pack available : Re: january insert menu bonus pack available Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:51:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: january insert menu bonus pack available
From: Ben Chambers
Date: 23 Jan 2002 16:11:19
Message: <3c4f26f7@news.povray.org>

news:93us4ukfk0nbqjpkc7hl8rb1i5rslapgo5@4ax.com...
> I will do it probably for final version. What was reason for ask ? Your
> bandwith? Wrong bitmap? Interesting bitmap?
>
> ABX

Bandwidth.  While I ~can~ download multimegabyte files, since I only have
one phone line (and a 56k modem), I try to avoid too much time online.  Four
megabytes isn't really too bad, but I can't imagine the sources taking up
more than 100k compressed.

Oh, and the option to render at larger / smaller resolutions is always fun
:)

...Chambers