POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CSDL: C-like Simulation Description Language : Re: CSDL alpha 1 release Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:23:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CSDL alpha 1 release
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 23 Jan 2002 13:46:37
Message: <3c4f050d@news.povray.org>
In article <chr### [at] netplexaussieorg> ,
Christopher James Huff <chr### [at] maccom>  wrote:

> Here it is, first alpha release.

I didn't run or compile it, I just looked at the code.  I have to say it is
nicely formatted and good to read.  Of course some comments would help
others to understand, but nevertheless, your code is still fairly clear and
in parts seems like "Java style" to me (I don't know why, and it is meant
positive).

However, there is one thing you should really start adding soon:
try-catch blocks.  As it stands your program will just terminate if it runs
out of memory...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde