POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My ideas : Re: My ideas Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:25:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My ideas
From: Mitchell Waite
Date: 22 Jan 2002 03:52:21
Message: <3c4d2845@news.povray.org>
Ken:

Rather then looking at a single book on a subject as a negative, most pros
in the publishing world feel that the appearance of more than one title is a
sign of a robust market and welcome them. More than one title can lead to
increased buyins by the chains. Also did you know there is another POV Ray
book project that has been underway for some time? See
http://www.povworld.org/. I think there is a lot of room out there for
multiple titles on a subject. If there is some concern about my particular
project I would be happy to discuss it with a real person on the team. and
see if we can keep the books complementary and not too overlapping. Please
have them contact me. Thanks.

Mitch