POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature Idea (something I think could be verry useful.) : Re: Feature Idea (something I think could be verry useful.) Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:33:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature Idea (something I think could be verry useful.)
From: Harold Baize
Date: 21 Jan 2002 17:55:35
Message: <3c4c9c67@news.povray.org>
Thanks, I've always wanted to do that but haven't.
I fooled around with three dimensional matrices
but they didn't work very well.

I think when your Grid macro is used it should be:

Grid( pigment{rgbf 1} , pigment{rgb 0}, 0.1)

adding that one letter makes a big difference :-)
(and I don't mean correcting the typo }   ;-)

Harold