POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New Book on POV Ray Question about Use of Modelers : New Book on POV Ray Question about Use of Modelers Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:38:19 EDT (-0400)
  New Book on POV Ray Question about Use of Modelers
From: Mitchell Waite
Date: 18 Jan 2002 11:02:35
Message: <3c48471b@news.povray.org>
I have been considering using Moray as the tool for modeling since it allows
on to focus on the scene rather than the statements. The idea would be to
teach the statements but at each statement show how to do the same thing in
Moray. I would like to hear opinions on this idea. I have been told the most
people DO NOT use modeling tools and that mixing up pure pov ray statements
and a modeling program would be useless for many users. I was thinking the
Moray parts would be in gray boxes inside the pages so they could be
ignored, but that may still turn some people off. Comments?

thanks

Mitch