POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to Unexpire Beta 3.5 : Re: How to Unexpire Beta 3.5 Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:17:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to Unexpire Beta 3.5
From: Mitchell Waite
Date: 16 Jan 2002 19:48:29
Message: <3c461f5d@news.povray.org>
THANK YOU BOB, a voice of reason in a sea of confusion. I do not comb these
lists with a magnifiying glass as some people expect and so I thought the
web site was the best place to find out what was up. I didn't mean to
distract from all the hard work going on, I feel however like I tossed a
match on frayed nerves.

http://www.povray.org/binaries/windows/beta.html
> when DL from there, I hadn't realized it states "By this time there will
> either be a new beta version available here or the final version of
POV-Ray