POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cone of light : Re: Cone of light Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cone of light
From: bob h
Date: 16 Jan 2002 03:12:32
Message: <3c4535f0@news.povray.org>
Was straight from a render to posting it.  Not that it means anything the
way things are going at the moment while I try to track down a weird
transparency thing {bug}  :-)

Oh, make sure the area remains 'hollow' for that cone media of course, if
you add things into your scene you don't want a plane or surrounding sphere
to cut off the media.  And there was a ground plane so that will be seen to
cut through the cone of light, however out beyond it.

bob h