POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Terrain Sculpture TV : Re: Terrain Sculpture TV Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Terrain Sculpture TV
From: Mitchell Waite
Date: 14 Jan 2002 15:00:19
Message: <3c4338d3$1@news.povray.org>
Peter:

Thank you for your supportive comments, its funny how such a little
statement goes so far when you have been spending so much time on a project.
Regarding "where ya going with this" I am actually having the terrain model
constructed from a special plastic slintering technique and the surface
"painted" on it with a 3D ink jet printer. Then I am entering them in a art
show. I am building a whole set of terrains with different characteristics
and features, the idea being to simulate a small piece of paradise in your
home or office.