POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray for Windows CE? : Re: Povray for Windows CE? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray for Windows CE?
From: Captain Tylor
Date: 9 Jan 2002 10:51:08
Message: <3c3c66ec$1@news.povray.org>
It's something I've been working on myself.  However, Microsoft Embedded
Visual C++ doesn't have a "time.h" header file which the povray source looks
for.  I figured it would be best to start with the unix generic source, but
I haven't figured out how to configure the "config.h" header file.  If
anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

The next version of yasrt if it gets released for the Pocket PC could be
worthwhile.  The current version is a little on the primitive side.