POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Ray Book : Re: POV Ray Book Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:21:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Ray Book
From: Chris Cason
Date: 8 Jan 2002 08:26:38
Message: <3c3af38e@news.povray.org>
> Is this somehow realted to the book survey recently started on povray.org:

No, in no way related. I only heard of Mitch's idea a few days ago (via
another person). I presume therefore that it is unlikely that Mitch is
considering an 'official' book (unlike the previous WGP POV books, which
were all authored by POV-Team members, and from which those team members
derived royalties.)

-- Chris Cason
   POV-Team Co-ordinator