POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What's this error message? : What's this error message? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:21:13 EDT (-0400)
  What's this error message?
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 8 Jan 2002 08:23:43
Message: <3c3af2df$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,
This error message appears in Povray when I try to render a truetype font
called "Bach", using Moray:

Parse Error: Attempt to malloc zero size block (file: ..\
..\source\truetype.cpp line: 1275)

What does it mean? It refers to "truetype.cpp". There is no such file
anywhere on my computer. Does anyone know what it is?
Also, when it does this it disables both Povray and Moray and anything else
running in Windows until I use alt-ctr-del to shut it down.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Steve Shelby