POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Ray Book : POV Ray Book Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  POV Ray Book
From: Mitchell Waite
Date: 8 Jan 2002 02:05:47
Message: <3c3a9a4b$1@news.povray.org>
Hi All:

My name is Mitchell Waite and I am the former publisher of RAY TRACING
CREATIONS, the first (and only) POV Ray specific book.

With all the fantastic new improvements in POV Ray I am thinking about
publishing a new title on POV Ray and I was wondering what the interest
level is.

Also I am looking for potential writers and contributors. Please feel free
to email me privately as well as let the group know how you feel about this
idea.

You can see the books I published at www.mitchwaite.com Click on the Books
menu item.

thanks,