POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : p.b.i. question : Re: p.b.i. question Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:24:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: p.b.i. question
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 7 Jan 2002 09:03:04
Message: <3c39aa98@news.povray.org>
"MR" <a### [at] bnet> wrote in message news:3c39a820$1@news.povray.org...
> ok!  i've finished my first image.  and its terrible of course.  but
> i want everybody to see it.  when i go to povray.binaries, images,
> they are all beautiful and elegant.  is it proper to post a crummy
> beginner's image there?  i get the feeling that the unspoken rule
> is that it needs to be pretty decent to be posted there.

Not at all, please post it.  We all did "crummy beginner's"  images at
one stage <grin>

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Chaos, disorder and panic      *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   My job here is done.           *
* Just think of me as the storm before the calm     Magic: The Gathering*