POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray for Windows CE? : Re: Povray for Windows CE? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:26:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray for Windows CE?
From: Kevin R
Date: 5 Jan 2002 23:55:32
Message: <3c37d8c4@news.povray.org>
If you really wanted to (and assuming you have broadband), you could
probably set up a system that would let you write the source file on your
WinCe device, upload it to your PC at home, which would render it, and then
send it back to your handheld.  :-)

- Kevin R.
"We can lick gravity, but sometimes the
paperwork is overwhelming."