POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Hamapatch 2 shareware : Hamapatch 2 shareware Server Time
14 May 2024 21:48:49 EDT (-0400)
  Hamapatch 2 shareware
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 5 Jan 2002 18:54:46
Message: <3c379246@news.povray.org>
Hi all people interested in Hamapatch:
It seems like Hamapatch will turn its status from freeware to shareware
soon.
In the Hamapatch site there is a link to a page with some screenshots of the
new version that will be available soon and the advice that will be
shareware. It seems that new version will work with patches and polygons,
import objects directly from 3dstudio and lightwave format and more.

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Ginza/6625/next_preview.html

That implies that the current version is the last available as freeware so
if you don't have it, my advice is: go ahead and get it.

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Ginza/6625/soft10.html

May be some of you knew it before, but I think it's an important new and
haven't seen it posted here.

Bye
--
Txemi Jendrix