POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : BMP to TGA utilities? : Re: BMP to TGA utilities? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:26:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BMP to TGA utilities?
From: Tom Bates
Date: 5 Jan 2002 16:52:23
Message: <3c377597@news.povray.org>
Well, I'm sold.

Of the three MPEG encoders that I've tried, CMPEG is my favorite.

It took a bit getting it to work (and I couldn't get the Windows Front-End
to work for me at all) but both the image quality and the mpeg file size are
better than the other two that I've tried.

It's not as easy to use as the others, but that's ok, I'm a programmer.

One more thing not to worry about as the IRTC deadline looms ever nearer.

--
Tom Bates