POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : loading different pics during an animation : Re: loading different pics during an animation Server Time
6 Oct 2024 11:52:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: loading different pics during an animation
From: bob h
Date: 5 Jan 2002 11:20:41
Message: <3c3727d9@news.povray.org>
You could have a look at what I tried putting together a few years ago when
I was doing the same thing and it also confounded me as I tried to get the
numbers added in.  It could use improvement (esp. making into macro) but it
should do what you're wanting.

http://hometown.aol.com/xyzunknown/private/inxframe.zip

When you animate it and want the frame number you'll need to change the INI
file being used to make clock go from 1 (or zero) to the final frame number.
I put a description in there.

Other people have done this before and you might find a better way via macro
if you search the files newsgroups, or maybe someone will let you know if
they have such a thing.