POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray for Windows CE? : Re: Povray for Windows CE? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:28:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray for Windows CE?
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 4 Jan 2002 15:41:42
Message: <3c361386@news.povray.org>
"Ron Parker" <ron### [at] povrayorg> wrote in message
news:slr### [at] fwicom...
> On Fri, 4 Jan 2002 14:54:25 -0500, Bill DeWitt wrote:
> >
> >     Is there now or can there ever be a version for windows CE?
>
> I don't think most CE machines have a numeric coprocessor, so it'd be
> a curiosity at best.

    Shame, I don't have access to a real computer at work but I can bring a
handheld. Since I will be working late nights I was hoping to fill some of
the down time by completing some of my povray projects.

    I just saw some of the new handhelds and if they can't handle Pov yet,
they soon will..