POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How about the Keyrings ? ... : Re: How about the Keyrings ? ... Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:28:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How about the Keyrings ? ...
From: Jan Walzer
Date: 4 Jan 2002 12:38:07
Message: <3c35e87f$1@news.povray.org>
Thanx ...

Yes, I can wait for quality ...
I just wanted to ask, because the last thing, I read, was the post,
somewhere in december, where you mentioned, that you'll have them ...

It could also have been, that the delivery service dropped some packets...
Furthermore, it "could" have been, that some of my mails are got lost, as
I currently have a KK in progress ...

so I only wanted to make sure I didn't miss something IMPORTANT ;)

Thanx again, for this quality-assurance ...

--
"Somehow what you suggest is like suggesting to add drills \ jan### [at] lzernet
to cars so you can drill for oil when you run out of fuel.  \