POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : AL walking, stopping and turning - Final : Re: AL walking, stopping and turning - Final Server Time
27 Apr 2024 00:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AL walking, stopping and turning - Final
From: Rune
Date: 2 Jan 2002 16:51:27
Message: <3c3380df@news.povray.org>
"Bill DeWitt" wrote:
> Very nice, I see a little extra bounce in the
> tips of the toes

Well spotted. It's a side effect of using cubic splines for the movement.
They always want to go a bit too far and then back before they stop. Using
more control points may or may not reduce/solve the problem - I never can
remember.

> and he seems a little heavy

Heavy in what way? He's supposed to look a little heavy, like many toons do.
Does it look wrong somehow?

> but otherwise -very- nice.

Thanks! :)

Rune