POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is this an optimum outline for Mesh_Smoothing macro? : Re: Why can I not download sss.zip? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:24:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why can I not download sss.zip?
From: Tom Melly
Date: 2 Jan 2002 12:13:37
Message: <3c333fc1$1@news.povray.org>
"Michael Andrews" <M.C### [at] readingacuk> wrote in message
news:3C3### [at] readingacuk...
> John VanSickle wrote:
>
> > If you download the Subdivision Surface Suite at:
> >
> >   http://enphilistor.users4.50megs.com/sss.htm
> >

> Clicking on the sss.zip link I get a screen that shows:
>
> "Forbidden

Try the link on: http://enphilistor.users4.50megs.com/sss.htm

Basically, you are being told that you can only download the file from a link on
a html page on that server (this is to stop people linking to that resource from
other domains).

Oops, I just noticed that that was the link John gave you - have you got some
setting that says "open links in new window" or similiar?