POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : I want a pair of boots like those! : I want a pair of boots like those! Server Time
26 Apr 2024 10:02:44 EDT (-0400)
  I want a pair of boots like those!
From: Rune
Date: 26 Dec 2001 19:44:11
Message: <3c2a6edb@news.povray.org>
I'm working on my walking system again.

While working on the spider animation I implemented a feature to make the
walking creature adapt to the ground regardless of gravity. But that feature
looks pretty funny when used on a tall biped!

Well, it was just a small experiment. One of the countless WIPs that you
were never supposed to see...

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Nov 5)

Attachments: