POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : PoseRay v1.2 Converter of Poser Scenes into POV-Ray code (~260K) : Re: PoseRay v1.2 Converter of Poser Scenes into POV-Ray code (~260K) Server Time
13 May 2024 17:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoseRay v1.2 Converter of Poser Scenes into POV-Ray code (~260K)
From: MR
Date: 26 Dec 2001 09:17:17
Message: <3c29dbed$3@news.povray.org>
> > Will it convert Poser3 files? (that is the version I have)
> > Thanks in advance.

i too have poser3.  sadly, it appears that poser3 will not produce
the mtl file along with the obj.  i selected "export object groups for
each body part", as the instructions say you must in order to get the
mtl, but alas, i don't get an mtl file.

i'm not experienced with poser3.  can anyone confirm that the mtl
file is not produced in poser3 with an export as obj?  can anybody
tell me how to get that file, short of buying poser4?

thank you, miker