POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Wow! Intel gives us software goodies! : Re: Wow! Intel gives us software goodies! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:24:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wow! Intel gives us software goodies!
From: Harold Baize
Date: 19 Dec 2001 19:15:06
Message: <3c212d8a$1@news.povray.org>
It is stereoscopic, but from what I can gather from scanning
the web pages, it is for stereo pattern perception, not generating
stereo images. Not sure how it could be used with POV, however
if it is similar to Rolf Henkel's work...

http://axon.physik.uni-bremen.de/~rdh/research/stereo/

then it could be used to generate the intervening images between
any two renderings offset horizontally.

Harolddd