POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MazeQuest - a computer game : Re: MazeQuest - a computer game Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MazeQuest - a computer game
From: Rune
Date: 19 Dec 2001 17:31:49
Message: <3c211555@news.povray.org>
"Slime" wrote:
> That was amazing. I got to level four. It was a
> bit difficult, though... fun though, I liked it.
> Good animations and all.

I'm glad you liked it and that it worked for you without problems. :)

What computer do you have and which windows version?

You can easily edit the levels and make your own. Just look in the data
folder for the text files called level1.txt, level2.txt etc.

If you make any custom levels I'd be interested in seeing them, and maybe
implement
them in the game!

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Nov 5)