POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity champions, here's something for you ! : Re: Radiosity champions, here's something for you ! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:18:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity champions, here's something for you !
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 18 Dec 2001 13:12:46
Message: <3c1f871d@news.povray.org>
Fabien Mosen wrote:
> Look at Jaime's office images in pbi., for a great demonstration.

  In my case, I needed to define an alternative version of each texture.
Fortunately, they were all on one file! :)

  At least for low radiosity settings (the only ones I use, I'm not very
patient), saved data from the same scene rendered with "dummy" textures,
can be used later (if posible with exactly the same geometry) with great
success, IMHO.

  But  I don't know if this is enough to justify a feature request, or what
feature to request... only reflections/refractions on/off in radiosity{}?

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org