POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity champions, here's something for you ! : Re: Radiosity champions, here's something for you ! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity champions, here's something for you !
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 18 Dec 2001 10:25:06
Message: <3c1f5fd2$1@news.povray.org>

3C1F34F2.2961A5C5@engineer.com...

--
Certainly the best so far... It certainly helps a lot knowing about lighting
like you do. I'm wondering about the light position, though, as the sun

How much memory is required, BTW ? Is it possible to render it in chunks, as
this can reduce greatly the necessary memory ?

G.

http://www.oyonale.com
- Graphic experiments
- POV-Ray and Poser computer images