POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity champions, here's something for you ! : Re: Radiosity champions, here's something for you ! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity champions, here's something for you !
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 14 Dec 2001 17:50:51
Message: <3c1a824b@news.povray.org>

Judging from the angle between cathedrale and the "sun", it should be
midday.
But in this case the church interior seems too dark.
There should also be much more contrast.
Since yesterday I try to do the same model, but it seems very difficult to
get really realistic results.
Architecture of gothic and romanic cathedrals are a hobby of mine, therefore
I might be prejudiced...

Norbert