POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity champions, here's something for you ! : Re: Radiosity champions, here's something for you ! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:22:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity champions, here's something for you !
From: fabien
Date: 13 Dec 2001 08:54:45
Message: <3c18b325$1@news.povray.org>

>   I made an entry. Nothing really fancy, just a quick render.

Some important contrast and brightness adjustements could gretly enhance
the image.  Keep in mind that all these so-called "high-end" softwares
have some built-in "exposure" taken into account.

I opened the file in 3DS Viz we have here, but couldn't find a light
source !  Maybe you could guess it by looking at other pictures.
Did you use a sky sphere ?

Fabien.