POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Particle / Physics system preprocessor requirements : Re: Particle / Physics system preprocessor requirements Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:17:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Particle / Physics system preprocessor requirements
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 12 Dec 2001 19:31:12
Message: <3c17f6d0$1@news.povray.org>
Oh,  I thought the comments were messier .. I mean, with the #include file
you'd enter
mass( 1.0)
with the comments it would be
/* mass (1.0) */

Hmm ... maybe I could do BOTH, and have it be an option switch?

Parsing inside comments actually causes problems, what if you are trying to
comment out a mass statement, i.e.

/* this works */
/* mass(1.0) */
/* but let's comment this out */
/* mass (2.0) */
Which one is a real comment?

I realize that the comments were my idea <G>.

Surprised it's just you and me talking about this ...

                  == John ==