POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : filename.rca : filename.rca Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  filename.rca
From: marabou
Date: 11 Dec 2001 06:56:40
Message: <3c15f478@news.povray.org>
i hang around in my catalog tree and found a file named <filename.rca>. i
opened it and found many many funny float numbers in it. every line starts
with <C1>. it has nearby 994 lines and every line has ten columns (without
<C1>). also, i found the same filename as .pov and .tga (which i expected
to be there).
in the same catalog a found a second file with .rca. my third though was,
if it has to do with radiosity. but i rendered more scenes with radiosity
then .rca-files exist.
question: why did POVRay (i think he was it) write such a file and what
does it say to me?
help welcome