POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Square Particles? : Re: Square Particles? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Square Particles?
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 9 Dec 2001 14:34:37
Message: <3c13bccd$1@news.povray.org>
Ouch, I was hoping someone had done this already with POVRay :-)

I've got a lot of the varios papers downloaded over the years, i.e. RAPID,
V-COLLIDE and others.  I hadn't really wanted to put together a generalized
collision program, but it might be the only way to do it.

Easier, maybe I'll just completly blow the thing up instead of blowing a
hole in it :-)

                  == John ==