POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 10best.raytrace.com status : Re: 10best.raytrace.com status Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 10best.raytrace.com status
From: Ben Chambers
Date: 4 Dec 2001 01:25:10
Message: <3c0c6c46@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" <"gregj56590[:-0]"@aol.com> wrote in message
news:3C0BBF12.F26768C5@aol.com...
> It is a tenative failure with 264 images uploaded into the 10best
> collection as of this morning.
>
> Chris says he may be able to use the images in the future if there is a
> need to fill space on an upcoming IRTC CD-ROM.
>
> Don't discourage your friends from continuing to use the upload pages,
> as there may be hope for enough material trickling in.

How many images are needed?  That is, how many more artists would need to
upload their 10 best?

BTW, I would suggest allowing those who have currently uploaded to continue
to revise and update their images at a later time.

...Chambers

PS Hopefully, the delay would allow me to actually finish something to
submit.  I like the idea, but I never got around to it :(