POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov 4 feature dream : Re: pov 4 feature dream Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:21:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov 4 feature dream
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 30 Nov 2001 08:30:16
Message: <3c0789e8@news.povray.org>
In article <tom### [at] d212-151-227-115swipnetse> ,
tom### [at] swipnetse (Tom Stone) wrote:

> Here's another little idea then.
>
> It would be a nice shortcut to be able to open an .inc file from within
> the .pov file by Control-Clicking on the name of the .inc file in the
> source.
>
> But maybe that is a platform specific idea, I don't know.

In the Mac version you can open the file via the #include file menu of the
currently open window.  No double-clicking yet, but very close.

As far the Windows version, I _think_ this feature is already there, but i
don't know for sure how it works.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde