POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Anyone Ever Dreamed Pov-Ray? : Re: Anyone Ever Dreamed Pov-Ray? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anyone Ever Dreamed Pov-Ray?
From: Tom Bates
Date: 26 Nov 2001 12:39:39
Message: <3c027e5b$1@news.povray.org>
> Have you ever dreamed Pov-Ray?

Just last night, in fact, and frequently at other times.
I'm doing some challenging things (for me) for my
upcoming IRTC anim entry.  Last night I was dreaming
about rotatating and positioning my characters.

But that's normal for me.
In the midst of a Control Systems course at University,
one night I dreamed that I was travelling through a
feed-back loop diagram.  Aparently when my wife
woke me up in the morning, I sat up and said "What
state are we in?"

Tom Bates.