POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rotate list : Re: Rotate list Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rotate list
From: Tom Bates
Date: 25 Nov 2001 13:49:56
Message: <3c013d54$1@news.povray.org>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

> "Tom Bates" <tho### [at] shawca> wrote :
> >
> > Bill DeWitt, you inspired me,
>
>     I apologize for that. We all know how painful that can be.

Yes.  The looks my wife gave me when I finally went to bed
(at 2:30am) are all entirely your fault. ;)
(I didn't tell her that, though.  I told her I was working.)

> > I used your notation, yxz(y,x,z),
>
>     I was almost going to complain that now my macros and your macros have
> the same name, but I decided that having the term 'rotate' before the
macro
> is a good idea for future clarity, so I can scrap my macros.

I do apologize.  I didn't mean to step on your toes with this.
I just thought that ...
Well, I don't know, I guess I didn't think about it much at all.
Again I apologize.

Anyone can change the names of the macros that I posted
if they conflict with anything they're doing, but for me I used
your notation because it just worked best for me.

Tom Bates.