POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : People.inc : Re: People.inc Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: People.inc
From: James Taylor
Date: 25 Nov 2001 11:19:52
Message: <3c011a28@news.povray.org>
"Arthur Flint" <mra### [at] chesapeakenet> wrote in message
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...
> Peter Popov scribis news:kvlvvt0u2t49o09ml4njt4ofh81fqc95ss@4ax.com:
> > Well, Poser 3, full, has been on some magazine covers in the UK so you
> > might want to try to find a copy.

You wouldn't happen to which? I've tried the future publishing web site here
in the UK, thinking it may have been on PC Format or Computer Arts etc but I
can't find it anywhere. Also web searches using google, yahoo don't help.

I downloaded the Poser 4 demo last week hoping that the save would still be
enabled (so I could pose the character, use it in the scene and be done with
it in 30 days) but it turns out to be a barely functioning demo.

Jim