POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering font symbols : Re: Rendering font symbols Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:16:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering font symbols
From: sshelby
Date: 25 Nov 2001 10:17:05
Message: <3c010b71$1@news.povray.org>
Bob,
Thank for your input.
It turned out that this particular problem was with Moray after all.
There's a file called Moray.ini that has a chart for all the possible
character map codes, what they are in Moray, and what they are converted to
in Pov. For some reason, at least for this particular font, the conversion
numbers are wrong, but if you change the Pov number to be the same as the
Moray number, it works correctly. Unfortunately, I wasted a lot of time last
night not getting results, because I found out this morning you have to
*re-start the computer* before the changes will take effect.
Steve
.