POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering font symbols : Rendering font symbols Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:17:18 EDT (-0400)
  Rendering font symbols
From: sshelby
Date: 24 Nov 2001 09:21:12
Message: <3bffacd8$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,
I use Moray to create my scenes, and render with Povray. I found a really
cool font called Bach30.ttf that allows you to create any musical notes or
symbols using the alt key and various 4-digit codes on the numeric keypad. I
tried it out and it showed the notes correctly in all four Moray views, but
when I render it, Povray renders different symbols than the ones showing in
Moray. I tried it in Megapov, and it wouldn't render it at all. I got the
new Pov 3.5 beta and used it, but the results were the same. Is there a
solution to this problem?  Any comments on this would be appreciated.
If anyone would like to get the Bach30.ttf font to try yourself, let me
know. I can make it available on one of the binaries newsgroups.
Thank you,
Steve Shelby