POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test.binaries : Light_sources in light_groups don't cast shadows. : Re: Light_sources in light_groups don't cast shadows. Server Time
16 May 2024 16:40:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Light_sources in light_groups don't cast shadows.
From: Bob H
Date: 24 Nov 2001 09:11:57
Message: <3bffaaad@news.povray.org>
"JRG" <jrg### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Or are you using any particular ini option?
> Perhaps posting your ini settings might be interesting.

No.  Just:

; Width of image in pixels.  Accepts integer values.
;
Width = 320
;
; Height of image in pixels.  Accepts integer values.
;
Height = 240
;
; File format to write render image to.
;
Output_File_Type=N
;
; File Output Buffer (amount to write to memory before writing to disk)
;
Buffer_Output=On
Buffer_Size=4096
;
; Sets minimum number of objects before auto bounding kicks in.
;
Bounding_Threshold = 6
;
; Turn display on
Display=On
Display_Gamma=2.3
;
; Turn verbose mode on
Verbose=On

And I tried bmp, tga, and png file outputs too, all same.  Didn't expect any
difference really.

bob h