POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : People.inc : Re: People.inc Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:25:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: People.inc
From: Mahalis
Date: 23 Nov 2001 18:18:12
Message: <3bfed934@news.povray.org>
There's been a discussion about 'Blobman 5.0' here, but its main focuses are
oriented more towards convenience and 'tinkerability' than greater realism.
And no, there isn't really a free version of Poser out there, though there
was a POVer somewhere around here who has Poser 3.0 (full version, off a
magazine cover) on CD and, if I remember correctly, fairly willing to
distribute copies of it.